Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy Bees or Crazed Chickens?

Time and to-do tasks seem to be a common thread lately. I have found myself alternating between saying "I am so busy" or "I am so tired." A PLN friend asked how many of us felt we had too much to do, and not enough time to do it. A f2f friend said she thinks we try to do too much. Does this sound familiar to you. Are we over-scheduled, over-extended, and over-stimulated? Or, is it something more? Are so many of us swimming upstream against a strong current of "site blocked", laptops aren't updated, no laptops, technology is outdated or non existant, that we are simply exhausted? I am interested to hear your point of view.

1 comment:

  1. I "hear" what you are saying. I think we go from the lazy carefree days of summer and then are thrown into the deep end of teaching, sports, family (not in that order but I'm too busy to change it LOL), and everything else that comes with fall. And just as we get a handle on all of that, along comes the holidays. Are we doing too much? Probably, but I have a feeling in late January and February, people will say things have slowed down...at least I hope so

    ReplyDelete